cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dawnflymarie
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Why don't you have agents that understand English?

HP Recommended
I spoke with and agent. I repeatedly asked for and address. He never gave it to me. I will not pay for the box that was sent. I specifically told him I would not pay. Why can't you have customer service agents in the USA? You selling your product here. Your home office is here. Maybe you should go live and have your office in the country your support agents are in. Your product and support suck. What's a waste of money. Not even 6 months old and it has a hard disk error. Definitely returned and will never purchase a HP product again
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
CherylG
Level 17
44,714 38,155 3,356 11,465
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry you had a bad experience with support agent. Normally HP will send a box with pre-paid shipping label for warranty service. Is that not what you received?

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation