cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JeanneRN
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

back up before it dies

HP Recommended
hp pavilion ts 14 sleekbook
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have a hardware problem with my screen and any moment could be the last time I am able to access my files. I guess I need to back up my files before it finally breaks. Mostly the things I am concerned with are documents like my resume and class assignments and such. Word and PowerPoint files. Would it be best to move over to a thumb drive and kiss my machine goodbye or better to back up to the cloud or something wild like that?

I did read through a couple messages and ideas on here but I am very limited by time and as I said, my screen is about to come off (I don't know if it got knocked over or what and my hubs fixed it temporarily but it's done for this time).

As i said, no government secrets on here or anything hard core. Just my saving grace that got me through school and netflix. 

Thanks in advance!

JeanneRN

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,344 90,221 11,598 24,878
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

You can use one option or even both to have a second copy of backup.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation