Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
elitebook 8470p
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Untitled.jpghi

1. I have an Elitebook 4870p p laptop with Windows 10 enterprise 64 bit.  The problem I am having is that in device manager there is an notifiction that a Base system driver is missing I have gone to HP's driver page for my machine and downloaded and installed all of the drivers that were listed. The problem still exists and I have no clue as to what other piece of hardware there is on my machine that needs a driver installed.

2. in my device if have a unknown device, i dont know what is this!!!
plz help me to fix those.
tq

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need this driver for the card reader...

The JMicron Media Card Reader Driver enables the integrated media card slot in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp63501-64000/sp63637.exe

You need this driver for the unk device...

This package provides the HP 3D DriveGuard Software for supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. HP 3D DriveGuard Software protects the hard drive by parking the heads if the notebook is accidentally dropped, or is abruptly impacted by another object.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp62501-63000/sp62981.exe

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.