cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Garyz60625
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

bue screen with qr code shutdown at least once a day. What is wrong with my machine

HP Recommended
HP 250 G5 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Someone please help. My system locks up at least once a day giving me a blue screen witha  qr code which does nothing to help identify the problem. It seem arbitrary and the computer is brand new...came with windows 10 installed. How do I find out what is wrong or contact HP or ???

Also, my cursor will move when I am typing in work or indesign and start typing in a new place by itself. I have had this happen before also. Even when I turn the touchpad off. I use Norton. Please help.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation