cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Elizabeth29
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

can't install office

HP Recommended
Hp Pavilion Notebook 15-bc25nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I had  everything installed on my computer. My antivirus sent me a message to restart my computer and I said later. The next day it asked me the same thing and I said yes. The problems started here. The desktop was blank and I couldn't access any of my documents. I started it on safe mode, took my documents out and reset the computer. After the reset was done, it sent me a message saying it wasn't able to delete all my personal documents. I wasn't able to install office again, after a few seconds it crashes and says it's not able to install. Today  I was going to delete the whole hard drive and stt fresh but it crashes and says it's not able either. I bought the computer about a month and a half ago and need help. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Huffer
Level 17
Level 17
44,690 44,467 7,168 12,713
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Tap F2 as you power up and get into diagnostics and run the hardware tests particularly on the hard drive and memory. 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation