Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
joby273 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

enter administrator password or power on password hp tablet stream 7 5709

some how I got my stream 7 all messed up how do I get the code it gave me a number
any help would be appreciated

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES
Dean Dean
Dean
7801 622 2771
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @joby273

Welcome to the HP Support forum. Thank you for posting.

Please, try to enter this >> 77543308

as a response code.

This should let you enter BIOS, start your PC, unlock your BIOS and/or reset security settings.

Let me know if this works for you

**** It would be great if you give me LIKE - please, hit the THUMB-UP+ button below
**** Mark this post as an ACCEPTED SOLUTION if it helps **** Thanks !

I am not employed by HP Inc. I express personal opinion only. **** HP Expert **** I work in IT and cyber security
0 Kudos
joby273 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

exactly what I needed thank you
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation