Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Y4F80PA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I cant able to install any game in my laptop 16gp ram and 4gp graphics card i have tried more than 8 games all the 8games. Are not working properly
10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Any errors/warning message you're getting while you do the installation?

Specs: http://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05239945

Your laptop is not marketed as gaming machine by HP. It has ultra low voltage processor on board. It is pity that manufacturers are putting in 4GB dedicated graphics chip in with a ultra low voltage processors, just to create a illusion of gaming and increase marketing.

HP has Omen series notebooks for gaming purpose I suppose.
HP Recommended

Hello Visruth,

I have a couple of questions regarding your post.

1. How did you quickly rectify that the processor is a low voltage? 

2. Is it possible to overclock a low voltage processor? 

3. How to determine the type of processor if it is suited for gaming?

This is for my personal knowledge.

Much appreciated 🙂 

HP Recommended
Hi,

Omen gaming laptop: http://www.store.hp.com/us/en/mdp/laptops/hp-omen--1?jumpid=cp_r163_us/en/pc_cons/nextgen/gamingfami...!

Your laptop came with i7-7500U.

Just see this Intel document: http://www.intel.in/content/www/in/en/processors/processor-numbers.html

U is ultra low power & HQ is high performance graphics

Omen laptops are true gaming notebooks manufactured by HP. It has Intel Core HQ processors, perfect for gaming.

Intel Core U is not meant for gaming at all because of heat issues, but just average daily computing.

You cannot over clock processors in most of the consumer notebooks, BIOS is coded like that for that safety and durability of these compact machines.

Regards

Visruth
HP Recommended
Even one game cannot work in my laptop
HP Recommended

Yes definitely but not high end games.

You still didn't tell clearly what installation error/message you get?

What is not working properly?

HP Recommended
I got error message it shows some files missing
While i install one game it was very slow while playing
Can u send me link for directix download
HP Recommended
Visruth. Sir u have whatsapp number
HP Recommended
Hi,

I don't encourage one to one troubleshooting. Forum is here - so that whatever troubleshooting we're doing, help others also who would be facing similar issue.

Please post the screenshot of the error message.

What do you mean by install? Installing and running a game are different.

Regards

Visruth
HP Recommended
While i installing the game this is the error came

Title:
Watch_ dogs. exe - System Error
The program can't start because uplay_r164.DLL is missing from Your computer .Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.