Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Am151 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp EliteBook 8470p's upper two click buttons and a circle button on keyboard are not working

hp EliteBook 8470p
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

till last shutdown everything was ok but when one hour later i turned on my laptop  its upper two click buttons on the touch pad below spacebar  were not working though the lower two click button are working well and i am now using them but i want to know why these upper click buttons are not working.hp-elitebook-8470p-keyboard.jpg There is a unpressable circle button between g,h and b which is only use to move pointer is also not working from then.Please somebody help ot to solve these two issues so i can sell my laptop.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation