Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Thanks for the update,

Glad you were able to fix the problem!!

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓

HP Recommended
How did you get it fixed, I'm still not getting it to work, help please
HP Recommended
I am currently going through the same problem. I ran the diagnostics and the memory was fine but the hard disk self test was failed with a ''7 completed with the read element of the test failed'' Any help please?
HP Recommended

My friend has an hp mini 110, the power led and network led turns on but the fan and hard disk does not spin... the screen is just pure black..

HP Recommended

I have the same problem. I have an HP mini 110 and it won't start. Black screen, caps lock, f11, f12 blinking. The fan is working, i removed the Ram, Hard disk, pressed power button for 30 seconds, f8 etc and nothing works. My HP mini is still not working.. I will greatly appreciate if you can help me fix it. Thanks

monfifth

HP Recommended
This is what my mini 110 1170sf screen

American
www.ami.com   Megatrends

Amibios (C) 2006 american magatrends, Inc.
Bios date 08/27/09 14:51:23 Ver: 08.00.15
CPU : Intel (R) Atom (TM)  CPU N270 e 1.60GHz
  speed 1.60GHz

BIOS Ver: 308F0F15    EC Ver: 02.10
Press DEL to run setup
Press F12 if you want to boot from the network
Press F11 for BBS POPUP
The MCH is operating with DDR2-533/CL4 in single-channel mode 1016MB OK
Auto-Detecting pri Master..IDE Hard Disk
Pri Master: Hitachi HTS545016B9A300 PBBOC60F
                     Ultra DMA Mode-5, S.M.A.R.T. Capable but command failed
Pri Master Hard Disk: S.M.A.R.T. Command failed
Press F1 to Resume

What does it mean n what should i do?
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.