cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp stream i have uninstalled everything i can think of but still have 0 space left

hp stream
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
i have deleted everything I can think of and still have zero space left. out of 21g. How can this be. I have tried system restore to default but it says it cant find it and I have to use a disc...which I do not have. nor does the stream have a disc drive. so.... what do I do?
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 4
77 77 6 8
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp stream i have uninstalled everything i can think of but still have 0 space left

Your need to make a pendrive with OS and boot you can use a tool called YUMI, Clean and Install OS again probaly your computer have virus or you removed only small programs

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10
1,587 1,577 133 309
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If the system still has Windows 8.1 on it (never upgraded to Windows 10), you would have to order the recovery USB from HP to restore it back to the factory configuration.  If it was upgraded to Windows 10, you could install a fresh installation by downloading the Windows 10 installation media from Microsoft.

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation