cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
kborkowski Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp support chat not working

x360 310 g2
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

When will the chat be back up and running.  Ive been transfered 4 times already when calling support.  I work in a school with 500 of the same machines.  I cannot be on hold for an hour for every in warrenty tablet I have an issue with.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
HumanSupport Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I would really like to know the answer to this as well! I've been trying all day.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
13,623 12,733 827 1,440
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@HumanSupport

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. 🙂 I came across your post and would like to help.

May I know what HP product you have? This link will help you to find the model no: http://hp.care/2bygf7l

Also, let me know the exact issue you're facing with your HP product.

I'll be happy to help you further. Cheers! 🙂

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation