Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Z8000
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

i have HP Z8000 bluetooth mouse and i am unable to pair it with Fujitsu E734

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hey there! @Haibra, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!

I understand you have issues pairing Bluetooth mouse with your PC.

Don't worry I'd like to help you out.

Do you get any error while connecting to your Bluetooth mouse?

Have you tried connecting the mouse to a different PC does the mouse work?

Try changing the batteries on the Bluetooth mouse and check if it helps.

Please try the steps recommended below.

Click Start the Start button, click Hardware and Sound, and then click Bluetooth Devices.
If your device does appear in the list of devices, click Add, and then follow the instructions to add the device.

If the device does appear in the list of devices, check the status. The following possible states exist:
Authenticated
Connected
Last Seen

If the device state is listed as Last Seen, try to use the device.

If the status flickers between Authenticated and Connected, communication exists between the device and the computer. You can also try to Remove the device and Add it back in.
Click Properties, and then click Services.
Click to select the Drivers for Device check box.
If the device has a checkbox next to it that is selected, click to clear it.

Note If you use the wireless link to add the device, the device is not set as the default device.
Click OK.
Click Properties, and then click Services.
Click to select the Drivers for Device check box.
Click to select the checkbox on the wireless link properties.
If the link is not reestablished, use Control Panel to remove the device, and then try to add the device again.

Let me know if this helps!

Have a wonderful day ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

it doesn't see the mouse at all

i have even purchased external Blutooth card but still the same

HP Recommended

@Haibra, It's been great to hear from you again. I was indeed waiting for your response.

I was indeed waiting for your response.

As recommended in my previous to try checking the mouse with a different PC? Does it work?

Please try the steps recommended below.

a) Press Windows + X and select Device Manager from the list.
b) Locate the Bluetooth driver and expand it.
c) Right click on the Bluetooth driver and select Uninstall.
d) Follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall the driver.
e) Restart the computer. The driver will get reinstalled again after the computer restarts. You may also install the latest version of drivers from the manufacturer’s website and check.

I'll watch your reply!

Take Care! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.