Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hello, I, of course am having the same issue. I did clean install of Windows 7 and all my drivers disappeared. I downloaded the wireless driver, and now have wireless connectivity, but still cannot load web pages.

PCI Card Reader has a yellow triangle next to it, I'm guessing I downloaded the wrong one.

Here is the hardware id:
PCI/VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&SUBSYS_169A103C&REV_01
PCI/VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&SUBSYS_169A103C
PCI/VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&CC_FF0000
PCI/VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&CC_FF00

HP Recommended
Oh my god, I was trying to uninstall the defective PCI Card Reader and accidentally deleted the driver completely...the entire drop down that said "Other Devices" where the yellow triangle was is now gone. I'm starting to panic a little bit.
HP Recommended

Hi:

Please post the full model number of your notebook because it isn't a 2000-2116tu with a card reader ID of PCI/VEN_10EC&DEV_5209

HP Recommended
CQ58-BF9WM
HP Recommended

Hi:

Did you install a different operating system (Windows 7) other than Windows 8, which is what your notebook came with?

If so, this card reader driver should work.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-127099-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en...

If that doesn't work, use the first one on the list at the link below.

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=15&PFid=25&Level=4&Conn=3&DownT...

HP Recommended

Hi.

I'm also missing drivers on my laptop. I have an HP530 running Windows XP Professional. Could you help? Here are my id's:

Ethernet Controller

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1068&SUBSYS_30D5103C&REV_01

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1068&SUBSYS_30D5103C

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1068&CC_020000

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1068&CC_0200

Network Controller

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4222&SUBSYS_135B103C&REV_02

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4222&SUBSYS_135B103C

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4222&CC_028000

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4222&CC_0280

Thank you,

Wendy

HP Recommended
Thank you! Thank you! and such a quick reply 🙂
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Glad to have been of assistance.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.