Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

thank  u sir...

But i already knew tht website..bt in tht in which categry i have to go..and how to find which one is PCI drivers...

there are so many ctgreys  are there  ike network,storage and chipset.. ect ....tell me which ctgrey..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

thnk u 

HP Recommended

thnk u vry much sir...bt i alrdy knew tht web sit...in tht link which ctgrey i have 2 chuse for my PCI drivers..

there are so  many ctgreys are there..for example network,storage and chipset ------etc...in this which 1 ctgrey is belongs to wt i need pci drivers..plz telll me.. 

thnk u 

HP Recommended

Hi  Hppavilliong6,

You need to download the Network drivers. It will resolve your issue.

Thanks

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

In network ,which one i have 2 dwnload ????there are 12 drivers in tht..in those which one i have 2 dwnld??

HP Recommended

Hi Hppavilliong6,

You need Both.

Thanks

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Can anyone pl help me to get PCI communication driver for Model no - HP 15 -r006tx & product no G8D30PA#ACJ for win 7 64 bit.

Also, videos  are not playing at good resolution (pixelaton observed on large scale), though all drivers are installed.

HP Recommended

Hello amitkutwal,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Here are all the drivers that are available for your notebook using Windows 7: HP Envy 15-1050nr Notebook PC Drivers

I would install all of these drivers. Once you do, the video issue will be resolved, unless the hardware is faulty. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thanks!

Mario

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended
Sir, I have Hp 430 laptop want PCI Simple Communication Controller driver.....
I have os Win 7 64 bit.
I tried above Hp 430 notebook pc link but they said sorry this is not available.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.