cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 21 of 26
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

probook 4530s bluetooth not working

ACPI\VEN_HPQ&DEV_0004
ACPI\HPQ0004
*HPQ0004

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 22 of 26
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I have the bluetooth problem .. its workn but not all of its option - i can't comunicate with mobile or anyother device , just send and recive files .. even i download the driver correct from Hp site for me ProBook 4530s  , there is a trubleshoot mark on the laptop icon on Devices and printers window and when i truobleshoot it it says that " there is a problem with the driver for virtual bluetooth support . reinstall the driver may fix the problem " and when i press fix it it says " virtual bluetooth support has a driver problem : not fixed " so please halp " as soon as possibol " Untitled.pngUntitled1.pngUntitled2.pngUntitled3.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 23 of 26
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I have the same problem. Please can you help me?

I have Windows 7 Professional.

1.jpg

2.jpg

0.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
16,541 17,373 957 2,203
Message 24 of 26
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the Commercial Forums since this is a commercial product or Business product. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/

Thanks

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
5 4 0 0
Message 25 of 26
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

i buy hp prbook 4530s with genviene window that time blueetooth was working 

but when i change os it does not listed in device manager  nor in hp connection manager i m sick of these help me out 

devicemanger.png

know i m using os windows 8.1 pro

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 26 of 26
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

USB\VID_03F0&PID_311D&REV_0001
USB\VID_03F0&PID_311D

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation