Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

i dont have the start up disk

HP Recommended

sir, my nootbook hp630 is connected with internet about 75 mtr cat5e wire but in same wire  hpg6 nootbook is not connects and all network driver is properly installed.many troublesoot occurs but fails. please solve my problems

HP Recommended

one day i opened the laptop to working on my documents, i was surprised that it only shown the blank page and there was an instuction to search to this link, i never announced before from system about my operating system limit or something like that an d also about the harddisc... can you help me what really going on with my laptop, im apreciates for any kind help ...thankyou

Pungki sast

east java - Indonesia

HP Recommended

Laptop hp presocio CQ 35  của tôi khi khởi động thì gặp màn hình lỗi 301 phải chạy test Hard Disk,phải nhấn enter mới vào được Window,vui lòng chỉ giúp tôi cách khắc phuc khi khởi động không phải gặp màn hình trsst  ổ cuuwngs nửa.Thanks!

HP Recommended
hi, im experiencing a problem with my HP Pavilion g6 Notebook PC, A1K26EA#ACQ, version F.24 and my problem is that it doesnt want to startup. It gives me an error message in a command box stating: couldnt perform t
he screening because couldnt detect 2 HDDs on this system. Please help.
HP Recommended

At Starup I have a problem..it displays... "The system has detected that a cooling fan is not operating correctly" what will i do???? my model is Product name - HP Pavilion g6 Notebook PC Serial number - [edited by Moderator] Product number - C9L65PA#ACJ

HP Recommended
HP laptop
HP ENVY m6 Notebook PC/ D1C68UA#ABA
Win8
Turned off in the middle of watching a dvd...now i got a black.screen telling me i got "boot device not found"
HP Recommended
I did the primary hard disk self memory test in I give me a error message say"" hard disk 1 quick (303)
HP Recommended

the system has detected that the Wireless module is not installed correctly or not functioning Wireless Module ( 701) ...

help me ????

HP Recommended
Have wireless printer. IP : not connected how do I get connected to my home wireless?
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.