The HP Community is here for you.
04-01-2013 10:19 AM
When I enter continue startup it say a disk read error occurred........... ~T_T~ please advice, thank u very much ∩__∩
04-03-2013 10:24 AM
My DV4-2155dx will not start up. I get the message that a device did not load properly. I have tried
1. Safe Boot - same result
2. Starting w/o battery - same result
3. Reloading last working conguration - nothing happens
4. Start-up diagnostics (I) - indicated problem with primary battery. Error id "9cbfok-00006jt-xd7xha-cof303".
I then ran battery check and received the message "Primary - replace (40), Secondary - not installed (60).
5. Start-up diagnostics (II) w/o battery - I get the message "Passed", but the computer will not start.
6. I bought a new battery, and it did not change any of the results, even after a full nights "charge".
I guess there is another problem besides the battery, but what? I am surprised it passes the start-up test w/o a battery, but still will not start.
Help! any ideas? Anyone?
04-06-2013 08:24 AM
Only had Pavillion G6 2201ea 2 weeks and already having problems, checked hard drive it passed, but screen on start up is saying
Boot Device Not Found
Please install an operating system on your hard disk
Hard disk (3FO)
04-08-2013 07:05 AM
Use F2 key during startup to list the diagnostic tools, run the hard drive tests.
If F2 does not work, shut down and use F10 when you power up, this will load the bios where you can find the diagnostics.
You can hold the F2 or F10 key down and power up, keep holding it to load the diagnostics screen or bios.
Post back any errors or messages when you run the hard drive tests.
failure id:q4we13-6hk6k2-mfpxok-60vn03. product id. c2b45ea#abu.