Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

i was using my laptop just a few weeks ago and it shuts down , it also gets  very hot to were i cannot put it on my lap . whats the problem?

HP Recommended

my laptop gets turn off after every 15 min even if the baterry shows full.it shows internal baterry error

HP Recommended

это появляеться перед включением 

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

cuando prendo el ordenador en la pantalla aparece: diagnostico y abajo dice f2, f4, f5,etc cuando aparece esto no se puede hacre nada al darle enter aparece en otra pantalla diagnostico de sistema de hard dis entonces lo que hgo es apagarlo y encenderlo de nuevo y aparece otra ves f2 , f4, f5, etc entonces le doy f2 ,f4 diagnostico y enpiesa del 1% al 100%  una ves que acaba apago  apagar el ordenador, y lo enciedo ves y si esta ves puedo iniciar el windws ......... cual es la soluccion a esto por que aparece f2 , f4, f5 ,etc...........

HP Recommended

i have done this test it says Hard Disk 1 Fault what should i do now

HP Recommended

I got the MSG on screen... Visit www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup ... Actually my computer didn't dispaly the start up function.... I tried the hard drive test as u mentioned f2 key but every time error MSG appears on the screen... MSG is ( failure I'd: UOAPVV-56C67E-) it's pretty long ... Now Iam supposed to do next.. Any idea ..? Thanks..

HP Recommended

i did the above requirement....... while I'm pressing the f2 and f10 button , i suddenly cud hear a strange beeping sound which runs continuously for 1 MINUTE AND THEN IT GETS SHUT DOWN......!!! its asking me to go to system diagnostics. i have no idea where to go and what to do , is there anyway for this ??? PLz i kindly need  your concern.. try to help and co-operate...

HP Recommended

Hi,

My HP computer is not open up it shows me this massege

Boot Device Not Found

Please install an operating system on your hard disk.

Error Codes:

Hard Disk-(3F0)

F2 System Diagnostics

For more information, please visit: www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup

HP Recommended

bios app err. 501

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.