cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Prateek2072
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

unable to find any ssid for my probook 6460b laptop

HP Recommended
hp probook 6460b
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi Team,

I am unable to find any ssid by my probook6460b model,

I've cross checked with drivers, but it is showing everything is fine.

Please help me in this.

Thanks in advance.

Prateek

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 20
Level 20
100,812 39,847 13,087 27,443
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Normally SSID is for your network name/id. Please try to click the wireless symbol at the bottom right corner to see what is it.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
kelmers
Level 3
Level 3
40 16 0 3
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Check Windows Device Manager for the specific wireless module that is installed. There are two options for wireless modules on this notebook - Intel and Broadcom.

Find the correct wireless driver from the support page here:

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=5045601&swLangOid=8&swEnvOid=4059

I work for HP.

***If my post helped, click the purple thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation