Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

That's so weird.  I figured out it had the integrated mic by doing a Skype check, but there's what appears to be a webcam in the center above the screen.  Since it's not on the list, what would that be?  Thank you for that link.  It was most helpful as I just got the same laptop refurbished and am still finding my way around it.

HP Recommended

i wanna webcame..............

HP Recommended

My laptop (COMPAQ Presario CQ56) dose not have anything for a nweb cam on the device manager what do i do iv searched everywhere and done everything i know to and still can not find it.

HP Recommended

download youcam fromhttp://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01415015 and you are ready to go

HP Recommended

I have detected my image device (Lexmark X422) but it says "This device cannot start (code 10)". Please tell me how to fix this so I can access my camera.

HP Recommended

@Munki_D

Hi,

This is the printer not the webcam. You need to install for it the driver. You may download it from here.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

merci

HP Recommended

drivers webkam on Compaq Presario-103ae

HP Recommended

@korbelino,

I understand that you need a webcam driver for your Compaq Presario.

What is the product number?

NOTE: Do NOT provide the serial number.

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
HP Recommended

tyyyy

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.