Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have emailed hp and never got an answer form them does anyone know who i need to email to make a complaint???

15 REPLIES 15
HP Recommended

The better Business Bureau in your State.

HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Consumer Support Community.

This is a peer-to-peer community for customers to connect and share solutions regarding their HP products. If you have additional or direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns about using the forum, please feel free to send me a private message.

Thank you.

HP Recommended

HI

I purcased warentee for my laptop tx 1000 from SIMTECH COMPUTRONICS, PUNE. After a month my laptop ws not working properly. The problem was that the system starts up but the screen doesn't. So I gave my latop to the service to SIMTECH COMPUTRONICS PUNE. They solved the problem and gave me back. After 10 days the same problem arised. I submit the laptop to SIMTECH and again the whole thing was repeated. TOTAL 4 TIMES I GAVE MY LAPTOP BUT STILL ITS 3 MONTHS AND MY LAPTOP IS NOT WORKING. They told me that its a software problem and we are not supposed to solve the probelm. BUT IT WASN"T A SOFTWARE PROBLEM THAT I CHECKED WITH THE ENGINEER.

IS IT TRUE THAT HP SERVICE CENTRE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE TO SOLVE SOFTWARE PROBLEM AND IF YES THEN WHY THEY HAVE OPENED THEIR SERVICE CENTR>

SIMTECH COMPUTRONIC IS A AUTHORISED DEALER OF HP SERVICE CENTRE>

KINDLY REQUST TO TAKE SERIOUS ACTIONS AGAINST THEM FOR VERY RUDE SERVICES WITH ME.

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

wireless printer . to scan to computer directions say it will show the computers available . it does not. . how can i find out how to make it work.???

HP Recommended

I have complained for my Laptop core i3 Hp Pavilion g series about Hard disk ,hard disk changed but my data not recover from the service provider

HP Recommended

Don't feel bad I spoke to two diffrent people from HP in online chat and was told by both that my lap top was still under warranty and thst the screen was covered. I do not know what happened to the screen I was on it and it just liek exploded from teh inside not a mark on the screen its self. Everything else worked fine on the lap top. I had it plugged into my desk top moniter the morning it was to be returned to HP for repairs to make sure teh pass works/ thumb print scanners were both turned off everything worked great. I sent it back and got a call from, tehm saying that all the sudden there was some black goop inside the kep board ( screen did not have that bad of a crack going across it at the time)  and something was wrong with my hard drive and a couple of other things, and they were going to have to reformat my hard drive. I told them that all I sent it in for was my screen to be fixed and ONLy because i was told by them that it was covered under my warranty. I was told that it was going to cost more to fix my lap top then I paid for it which was over 600.00 last year at christmas time, so they sent it back. I plugged it back into my monotor and dturned it on. The crack in the scrren is A LOT worse and the inside of teh screen looks liek it has ink running down it now, and colored lines on the bottom of the screen, and my computer will not do anything even reconize the monitor is connected or boot up. I get a screen that says boot menue at the bottom and nothing else, my mouse pad wont even work. 

HP Recommended

In July 2012, I contacted HP to get my printer working. They did it on line. At that time, I think I paid $79. When talking to tech support, they said they had a great program to tueup your computer for 4 years for $400. They said you could access them 7 days a week, 24 hous a day, even on holidays. I have used thier service once and when I tried again, the 800 number does't work and the other number is always busy. I thought I was dealing with HP and then I fid out this is some Indian co in California named Astoria. How do I reach someone in HP to resolve this. Bev T

HP Recommended

Dear sir,

I purchased one HP pavillion G6-2231 Tx Laptop in your Dealer in OXYGEN the digital shop, palakkad,kerala,in last month 18.08.13 of this mentioned shop.last one week system have working in slow and some times hangout.So I went to the OXYGEN's Shop in ALAPPUZHA on 18.09.13,I am not happy of your dealers response,they are not support me and not rectify MY problems,just only one month of purchase date,they are just servie and delete my softwares and not re-installed in my laptop.purchasing time they are told life time anti virus software installed but that is full and full wrong information they are cheating me,i spend the amunt ofRs. 41000-/(Rupeesfourty one thousand ).after they install some softwares trial version only AND I taken the replacement Warrenty of two years.I am very disappoinment of HP Services this type of treatment i not expecting from Hp Dealer side.I remain you our compny staff's already used in the HP laptop but that system have the problem of os after two years only not both system only one systm have that problem,also i mentioned below the purchase details,

{Personal Information Removed}

THANKING YOU

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.