Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP pavilion X360 c0nvertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

i resently did an install os windows 10 now when i turn on the computer it tries to load and than it goes to a purple screen and starts flashing 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

As we have properly understood your issue  you are facing issue in the  purple screen and starts flashing?

You have to get into your BIOS and set up booting from the install disk or USB disk. Unfortunately, MS in it's wisdom has allowed some OEMS access to the BIOS only through the OS, so if this is what you have your are F'd. But you can try shutting it off and then restarting, hitting F10 or F2 or ESC and maybe one of those will get you in. Just keep Hitting F Keys, one of them, Usually F12 is a Boot Choice Menu.

Nitin singh guleria

HP Recommended

ok i can get in to bios by hitting the f10 can you tell me what to do from there.pls and thank you 

also i have another hp 360 that i changed the hd in and tried to instal windows  7 pro  i am now on the "re-image  your computer" screen and i get a pop-up that says insert the installation media for the devise and click ok to select the driver. can anyone  tell me were i can find this instalation media

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.