Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Printer
macOS 12.0 Monterey

Suddenly my OfficeJet Pro 8025 printer won't print the color blue. The ink levels are fine (brand new). I've tried cleaned the print heads (3X) and alignment is good but nothing is fixed. I've run every troubleshooter thing I can find, with no results. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@KHEN1433

Welcome to the HP support community.

I understand that cyan ink is not working, but I am glad to assist you.

Does it happen only while printing from your Mac?

Did you make a copy and check if that prints fine?

Meanwhile:- 

Print a Print Quality Diagnostic Page

On the printer control panel, swipe down to open the Dashboard, and then touch the Setup icon .

Swipe up on the display, touch Reports, and then touch Print Quality Report.

If that does not print fine, follow the below steps to fix the issue:-

Check the ink cartridge vents

• Open the front door, and then lift the ink cartridge access door.
  • Opening the printer doors
  • Wait until the carriage stops moving before you continue.
  • Remove an ink cartridge from its slot.
  • Examine the vent area above the HP logo on the top of the ink cartridge.
  • Vent area on the top of the cartridge
  • If the ink cartridge still has the orange pull-tab attached, pull to remove it.
  • Remove the orange pull-tab
  • If the vent is clogged, use a straight pin to gently remove excess adhesive from the vent.
  • Clogged vent
  • With a straight pin, gently remove excess adhesive from the vent
  • Unclogged vent
  • Turn the ink cartridge so that the ink cartridge contacts face downward, and then match the label color with the color dot on the carriage.
  • Slide the ink cartridge into its slot, and then press down on the ink cartridge until it snaps into place.
  • Inserting the ink cartridge
  • Repeat these steps to inspect the vents on each of the ink cartridges.
  • Make sure each ink cartridge is firmly installed in its slot. Run your finger along the top of the ink cartridges to feel for any that are protruding, and if any are, press down firmly until each ink cartridge snaps into place.

Refer to this HP document for further assistance:-  click here

Let me know how it goes.

If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers. 

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.