Did you mean: 
AngelIvanov
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Boardless

HP Recommended

Hi,

I am trying to print photos size 10x15 cm . How I can fix the boardless options, because I couldn`t remove the "white frame " on my photos. 

I haven`t got this issue before. I have started again my membership and since then I can`t print any photo boardless.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,169 30,883 5,325 12,406
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please let us know your printer model to better understand its capabilities, not all HP printers are capable of border-less printing.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
AngelIvanov
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Product Description: HP ENVY 5010 All-in-One Printer

Product Number: M2U85B

Serial Number: [personal info removed]

I have this issue when I am printing from HP Smart app. When I am printing from my laptop all is fine, but I don`t use any HP app there.

Thanks

0 Kudos
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,169 30,883 5,325 12,406
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

From the HP Smart app click the printer icon and then click on Tray and Paper.

If you cannot see such an option, click on Advanced Settings and then open the Settings tab, under Preferences click on Tray and Paper Management and make sure the correct Paper Size and Paper Type are set, as the used paper.

Click Apply to confirm the change and then close the HP Smart app for the settings to take a place.

Open HP Smart and select Print Photos, select your photo and then select Print.

On the print dialog tap the print preview and select Resize & Move, select Fill Page and click on Done, then on Print.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation