Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-17-2022 06:53 PM - last edited on 11-18-2022 09:23 AM by Ric_ob
I am using sticker paper with my HP ENVY Photo Series 7800 printer. The sticker paper is 8.5x11 inches and I'm putting the paper in with the side that I want the design printed on facing down. Every time I run the paper through the printer, it goes through the printing process, but nothing is printed on the paper. I've tried every kind of Glossy and Matte paper type setting my computer offers and none of it has yielded different results.
11-22-2022 02:23 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you need information regarding your HP ENVY Photo Series 7800 Printer. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
Let's perform a power drain:
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle
Update the printer firmware
- Click here to download and install the latest printer firmware from your product
- Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
If the issue persists, then uninstall the HP printer drivers and update your PC once.
- Once updated Restart the PC and then try to reinstall the drivers and try printing.
I hope that answers your concern adequately. Let me know!
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community