Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-12-2022 07:23 PM
I have a brand new out of the box Officejet 9015e printer. It is all set up and prints fine. However the document feeder is not working at all. I have tried different paper, different directions etc and it does not engage. Please help and thank you !
01-16-2022 10:09 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Let's try to reset the Printer here:
Reset the product
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn the printer on. HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
Also, try connecting the Printer to a different wall outlet directly.
Try a firmware update: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_1776648-1643972-16
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community