Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Color LaserJet MFP M277dw

Hi all.

My HP has many problem when prints.

The sheet is always covered with sparse colors. I cleaned it many times but I think the fuser part is broken.

The spare part code is this: RM2-5584-000CN

Do you know where I can find it in HP site?

Best regards,

Mauro Ziliani

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

When I check the Canadian parts store it shows as only orderable by authorized repair centers. Your best course would be to check Amazon.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Hi.

I replaced the fuser.

The first time I switch on the printer it starts ok.

I try to print the test page, the printer stops to print.

After this the message 

Error 59.c0

Turn off and on the printer.

I try to reinstall the original fuser, but the printer keep tell me this error.

Any idea?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.