Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-10-2020 11:16 AM
my printer 1st gives a message of "paper jam", but there is no paper jam, then it says "General Printer Error", then gives this # 0x610000f6, and says at the bottom of message page - Refer to Printer Documentation. Touch OK to continue. When I touch OK it goes through all sorts of noises of making adjustments, then stops and the printer screen comes back to a normal page. It may print right for several pages, but then stops with the same issue! Any help would be appreciated!
12-20-2020 04:53 AM
I'd like to help!
Let's try a power reset on the printer
Reset the product
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn the printer on. HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
Also, try updating the printer's firmware - HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
And, Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community