Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

hi

i must have called the technician like 10 times now

i got this error message

"13.20.00 Transfer area jam

Initial Jam Error Code - 13.05.00

Open the right door"

called the technician, there is nothing wrong with the sensors. he tested them

i have changed almost every part in the printer to test it, and it keeps giving me this error

can someone help pls?

the tech is telling me to chuck the printer out

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Is there an actual Jan present?

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

There is no jam

HP tech has come out 10 times

He checked all paper path and sensors

He found no issues

We have replaced the timing belt, toner and about 5 other things thinking that's the problem 

And nothing

The last thing he recommended was replacing the machine

HP Recommended

I also changed the fuser

HP Recommended

Any feedback?

HP Recommended

wow, great support for a $20,000.00 machine

gives you lots of confidence to buy HP in the future

HP Recommended

Keep in mind that this device reached end of support life several years ago so I am a little rusty on it. I know that there were some problems with the white locks that hold the paper guide against the end of the transfer belt. This flap drops down to allow the transfer belt to be removed. if the locks are broken the flap is loose and can affect paper feeding.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

thank you, i will get the tech to try that

HP Recommended

I will clarify that these hooks actually retain the transfer roller. I will see if I have a picture I can post for clarity.

HP Recommended

Repairatrooper_0-1679243400716.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.