Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-08-2022 08:15 PM
My HP6958 Printer displayed "Paper jam" error message, but I could not find the piece of paper that caused the problem. But when opening the lid, the printer head and ink cartridges could not move to the center, but stayed at the right side. Please see the attached photo. What was wrong? How can I fix it? Thank you.
11-20-2022 04:02 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community. This is a great place to post questions and find answers.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you are facing paper jam issues with your HP OfficeJet 6958 All-in-One Printer.
Please follow the steps below to perform a power reset:
1. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
2. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
3. Wait at least 60 seconds.
4. Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
5. Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
6. Turn on the printer and try printing.
You may also refer to the steps in this document.
Let me know if this works and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community