Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M225dw
macOS 10.15 Catalina

The printer is Ok.

Only when printing two sided jams, always.

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi @MarcosPaschoal,

I'd like to help!

To better assist you - 

1)Are you able to make 2 sided copies? 

2) What's the application you are trying to print from? Have you tried printing from a different application or device? 

3) What are the type, size, and weight of the paper you are using?

Meanwhile, you may refer to -How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Duplex) (Mac)

Keep me posted. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

HP Recommended

Sorry, I am late

1)Are you able to make 2 sided copies? 

No

2) What's the application you are trying to print from? Have you tried printing from a different application or device? 

Adobe 

3) What are the type, size, and weight of the paper you are using?

Office, A4, 75g

Prints upper side and when pulls back the sheet of paper stops and bips

HP Recommended

Could you follow the below instructions and try and make a copy -

Copy on both sides automatically

1. Load the original documents into the document feeder with the first page facing up, and with the top of the page leading.

2. Adjust the paper guides to fit the size of the document.

3. Open the Copy Settings menu:

● LCD control panel: On the product control panel, press the Copy Settings button.

● Touchscreen control panel: From the Home screen on the product control panel, touch the Copy button, and then touch the Settings button.

4. Select Two-Sided.

5. Use the arrow buttons to scroll through the options, and then select the appropriate option.

6. Start the copy job: ● LCD control panel: Press the Start Copy button. ● Touchscreen control panel: Touch Start Copy.

You can refer to the printer specifications to know the supported paper size and type.

Let me know if this helps!

HP Recommended

It doesn't work.

Copies only page one.

HP Recommended
  1. Did the 2sided option show up on the display, were you able to select it?
  2. Did the printer jam the page?

Try a reset the printer -

Reset the product

• With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
  • Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
  • Wait at least 60 seconds.
  • Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
  • Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
  • Turn the printer on. HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.

Also, try updating the printer's firmware - HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware

Let me know!

HP Recommended
  1. Did the 2sided option show up on the display, were you able to select it?
  2. Yes
  3. Did the printer jam the page?
  4. No

Try a reset the printer -

Reset the product

• With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
  • Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
  • Wait at least 60 seconds.
  • Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
  • Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
  • Turn the printer on. HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
  • Done. It din't work

Also, try updating the printer's firmware - HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware

Already done 2 days ago.

HP Recommended

Let's reset the printer to factory defaults -

• The reset instructions are specific for your printer and performing those steps on a different printer may corrupt the device.
  • I've sent you a private message with reset instructions, follow the reset instruction to perform a full reset and re-initialize the printer.
  • In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Support Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.