Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 2755e All-in-One Printer
Microsoft Windows 11

I AM HAVING THIS ISSUE WITH MY PAPER TRAY THAT IT'S EMPTY OR OPEN  THIS IS AN ERROR MESSAGE BECAUSE IT HAS PAPER IN IT AND THE DOOR IS NOT OPEN  SO WILL SOMEONE HERE IN THE COMMUNITY HOME PLEASE HELP ME OUT IN FIXING THIS ISSUE I HAVE HAD THIS ISSUE FOR SOMETIME NOW THE PAPER IS NOT JAM AND I HAVE PRINTING OUT DOCUMENTS NO PROBLEMS WITH PRINTING I JUST NEED TO FIX THIS AND RESOLVED IT ONCE AND FOR ALL  I HAVE AN  HP DESKJET 2755 E PRINTER I WOULD APPRECIATE AN SOLUTION TO THIS ISSUE FROME ANYONE  HOPE TO HEAR FROME YOU SOON THANKS MR. EDDIE ST. ROMAIN

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.