Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-03-2022 09:17 AM
My printer has stopped working Since I tried to print a Word document importing data from Excel using mail merge the printer hasn't worked then nor since.
12-07-2022 05:47 AM - edited 12-07-2022 05:48 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an issue with your HP ENVY 6032 All-In-One Printer. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
Let's perform a power drain:
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle
Update the printer firmware
- Click here to download and install the latest printer firmware from your product
- Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
If the issue persists, then use HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor and run the program. It will automatically diagnose and fix any printer issues.
- For more information, go to https://support.hp.com/us-en/topic/printscandoctor
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community