Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP deskjet 2630

My printer is out of order. A lot of paper has disappeard from the paper tray into the printer. You cant see the paper when you look at printer and you cant see the paper even though you open the printer. So I cant grap the paper and take it out because it’s  is stuck in there and you cant see it. Can you give me an advice? My guarantee has expired, but I still want my printer to work again.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

The light in the display flashes and the printer does not work or print. 

HP Recommended

@SophiaElinora

Welcome to the HP support community.

Clear jammed paper from the input tray

1. Press the Cancel button  to try and automatically clear the paper jam.

If the paper jam error persists, continue these steps to manually clear the jam.

2. Lift and hold the input tray shield.

3. Use a flashlight to check for and remove any jammed paper and bits of torn paper from the input tray. To avoid tearing any whole sheets of paper, pull the paper with both hands.

Remove jammed paper from the input tray

4. Make sure there are no foreign objects in the paper path, and then reload the input tray with new paper.

5. Try to print. If the error persists, check for jammed paper in another area of the printer.

6. Press the Resume button  on the printer control panel to continue the current print job.

You can refer this HP support document for more assistance:- Click here

Let me know how it goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.