cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
SophiaElinora
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Paperjam

HP Recommended
HP deskjet 2630

My printer is out of order. A lot of paper has disappeard from the paper tray into the printer. You cant see the paper when you look at printer and you cant see the paper even though you open the printer. So I cant grap the paper and take it out because it’s  is stuck in there and you cant see it. Can you give me an advice? My guarantee has expired, but I still want my printer to work again.

3 REPLIES 3
SophiaElinora
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The light in the display flashes and the printer does not work or print. 

Tags (1)
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
28,429 21,691 1,528 1,453
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@SophiaElinora

Welcome to the HP support community.

Clear jammed paper from the input tray

1. Press the Cancel button  to try and automatically clear the paper jam.

If the paper jam error persists, continue these steps to manually clear the jam.

2. Lift and hold the input tray shield.

3. Use a flashlight to check for and remove any jammed paper and bits of torn paper from the input tray. To avoid tearing any whole sheets of paper, pull the paper with both hands.

Remove jammed paper from the input tray

4. Make sure there are no foreign objects in the paper path, and then reload the input tray with new paper.

5. Try to print. If the error persists, check for jammed paper in another area of the printer.

6. Press the Resume button  on the printer control panel to continue the current print job.

You can refer this HP support document for more assistance:- Click here

Let me know how it goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

PSSG
Level 4
145 133 7 15
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation