cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Printer upgrade causing double printing issue

HP Recommended
Laserjet 1022
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

My Laserjet has worked flawlessly for years.  An amazing machine.  Then along came the one and only upgrade from HP and ever since that was installed the Laserjet prints TWO pages for each job, one for the job and one blank.  CONSISTENTLY.  Another post described the exact same condition and your rationale was to blame the user, the equipment and the computer.  Did it not occur to you that HP screwed up the update?  Seems quite a coincidence to me that the problem started IMMEDIATELY when the upgrade was installed.  I have done all the hard start, checking this and that that you suggested to the previous post, knowing the entire time that this problem is somehow related to the upgrade you supplied.  I would like to be able to remove that upgrade and install the original operating software which worked perfectly.  Can I do this?  Thank you.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation