cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Color Printing with MacBook Pro

HP Recommended
HP deskjet 3752
macOS 10.15 Catalina

Hello there I do not know not to fix or setup my MACbookpro to print in color it does not have a color option tab. It just has default setting which I would assume is the right one cause it has a setting that says black and white. I have printed in color using my iPhone XR and my wife's but no luck using my MACbookpro. Super frustrated. On the tab is has options like media & quality (which has no options for color), layout, paper handling, cover page, and watermark. NO COLOR OPTIONS. Im using a HP desk jet 3752 but like I said I don't think the printer is the problem cause I've used my phones to color print. Any help?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation