Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e. Inside the box, and all over the outside of the box, I am told I should have gotten a chance to enroll in HP+ Print plan which included additional 12 months warranty for 2 years total, 12 months of free instant ink service consisting of 6-month free trial with a $30 credit. During setup I got the screen that was to do this but every time I tried to enroll it was in some kind of a loop and kept going back to the click here to enroll screen no matter what I did.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello Jbguitar62,

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to setup your printer.

Note:  To set up and use the printer, it must be connected to the Internet at all times.

Please do the following:

1. Reset your printer Wifi.

Help with WIFI.JPG

2. Uninstall the HP Smart App

3. Go to 123.hp.com to reinstall the HP Smart. Type your product name.

4. Open HP Smart

5. There will be 3 options as below, please Select the "Set up a New Printer"

Value Prop Option.jpg

6.  Follow the screen instruction

7. Click "continue" followed by "activate HP+" when the HP+ Offer screen below appear.

HP+ Offer screen.JPG

8.  An account is required. Do create a new account.  Please fill in details required below.

Note: There will be an  verification code and email verification required. 

Create HP Account.JPG

9.  Do sign up for the HP+ Print Plan by selecting the Print Plan, shipping address and billing details.

10. Upon successful, a message appear " Your Ink is on the way and and a confirmation email will be sent to your register email address during the account creation.

Hope the above helps with you printer set up.

Thank You and Best Regards,

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to setup your printer.

Note:  To set up and use the printer, it must be connected to the Internet at all times.
Please do the following:

1. Reset your printer Wifi.

Help with WIFI.JPG
2. Uninstall the HP Smart App
3. Go to 123.hp.com to reinstall the HP Smart. Type your product name.
4. Open HP Smart
5. There will be 3 options as below, please Select the "Set up a New Printer"

Value Prop Option.jpg
6.  Follow the screen instruction
7. Click "continue"; followed by "activate HP+"; when the HP+ Offer screen below appear.

HP+ Offer screen.JPG
8.  An account is required. Do create a new account.  Please fill in details required below.

Create HP Account.JPG
Note: There will be an  verification code and email verification required. 
9.  Do sign up for the HP+ Print Plan by selecting the Print Plan, shipping address and billing details.
10. Upon successful, a message appear : Your Ink is on the way and and a confirmation email will be sent to your register email address during the account creation.

Hope the above helps with you printer set up.
Thank You and Best Regards,

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.