Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
macOS 12.0 Monterey

Installed an updated TP Link Router to replace an older one I had. Wireless printing on my OfficeJet 9012e printer worked fine on the previous older router. Kept the same SSID name and password on the new router as was configured on my previous router. Also a TP Link Router. The printer does not see the SSID of the new router. All other home devices see this new router (Ring Doorbell, LG TVs, Cell Phones (Android and IOS), Sangean Streaming Radio. However, the HP 9012e does not see this router. It see's my LG Stove SSID among other networks. I even typed in the SSID into the field for "Enter New Network Name". That did not work.

Tried resetting network configuration option on the printer, cycled power on and off, moved printer next to the router and reset the router. All other home devices recognized this new router and when it  came on line, these devices connected; the HP 9012e did not.

I plugged the printer into an ethernet port and was able to connect and print. However.....need to have wireless printing working.

What else is there to do?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.