Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP P 1102w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I urgently need HP P 1102w firmware update to version 20180815.

On HP P 1102w support page

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-laserjet-pro-p1102-printer-series/4110394/model/...

I can only find the drivers and not the firmware upfate file LJP1100_P1560_P1600_FW_Upgrade_20180302.exe

There's a wrong link to drivers instead of firmware updater.

The MAC OS X link is working to LJP1100_P1560_P1600_FW_Upgrade-20180302_signed.dmg, but the Windows isn't.

So please send me a download link to file  LJP1100_P1560_P1600_FW_Upgrade_20180302.exe

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi there,

I don't have access to the correct file - but let me see if I can find someone to fix this.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure how long it will take but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

*I am an HP employee.  I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

HP Recommended

Ok, thank you. I'll wait for your reply.

HP Recommended

Hi again,

I really apologize for the delay here.  It looks like this got fixed quite some time ago.  Some lines got crossed on my side. 😑 Please give the download another try if you haven't already. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.