Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-25-2022 12:02 PM
Product: HP Color LaserJet Pro M255dw
Good Day, I just purchased an HP Color Laser Jet Pro M255dw and after install with a USB cable to a Dell laptop running Windows 11 the Duplex printing option does not show . HP Print and Scan Doctor says everything is fine .
1 REPLY 1
11-29-2022 09:50 AM
Welcome to the HP support community.
I understand that you are getting duplexing issue, I am glad to assist you.
This seems to be a driver issue, follow these steps to fix the issue:-
Perform root level uninstallation to remove all the printer related software's.
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features.
- Select your HP printer.
- Select Uninstall.
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”
- Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click OK.
- Click on Drivers tab.
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.
- Select OK.
- Remove all instances of the same.
- Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.
- Close Devices and Printers.
- Restart the PC again.
Download and install the printer using HP full-feature driver
Click here to download
Update the printer firmware to install the latest updates
Here are the steps:- Click here
Keep me posted.
If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community