Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
i had a problem with ipp printing from network outside of my own network.
* printer has p.e. IP 192.168.0.2
* IPP and IPPS is activard
* User credentials for IPP ist activated
* InternetFirewall had open Port 631 for IPPS(HTTPS)
* Firewall routes the incoming Package to HaProxy (IP 10.1.80.1) with terminate SSL (working) and forward request to the printer (192.168.0.2)
* The Printer is availlable under Port 631
* IPP-Printing-request is successfully forwarded to printer (log shows correct transport)
* Printer is reachable via the internet
* printer has current firmware
* Printer get package from system within internet, but does not print anything-
* It looks like the printer does not accept incoming IPP-packets from IP out of the ip-range of my printer
* Do i have some configuration problem?
* Does the printer accept packet from outside of his own network
Thanks for your help.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community