Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e All-in-One Printer

Hi I have managed to align my printer due to issues with ink cartridges I am now trying to set Wi-Fi up but there is no restore network settings on the setup screen

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello Crobson,

1. Go to the control panel or PC settings.
  2. Open the “Devices and Printers”
  3. section Choose “Add a printer”
  4. Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer”
  5. Select the Wifi compatible printer.

•               Click on yes button to say thanks
  •               Click on the button Accepted Solution if the question is answered
  •               Please contact me to inform me of the result

Best regards,

Bernard42.
HP Recommended
If you're setting up Wi-Fi on your printer and unable to find the option to restore network settings, here are some alternative steps to try: Manual Reset: Some printers have a physical button or sequence that allows you to reset network settings. Refer to your printer's manual or visit the manufacturer's website for specific instructions on performing a manual reset. Access Settings via Web Interface: Try accessing your printer's settings through a web browser. Input your printer's IP address into the browser's address bar. From there, you might find more advanced settings, including options to reset network settings. Printer's Control Panel: Explore different options or menus on your printer's control panel. Sometimes, the reset network settings option might be located in a different menu or submenu. Contact Manufacturer Support: If you're unable to locate the network settings or reset option, reach out to the printer's manufacturer support helpline. They can guide you through the process or provide specific instructions tailored to your printer model. Keep in mind that each printer model may have variations in menu options and settings placement. Consulting the printer's manual or the manufacturer's support resources can often provide precise steps to reset network settings and set up Wi-Fi on your printer.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.