cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
idkiloveit
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Printer woking for scan but can't print

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet ink Advantage Ultra 2529
macOS 11.0 Big Sur

Deskjet 2520 series printer stopped printing after an update on MacOs Big Sur.

1) Laptop Macbook Pro 2015, MacOs Big Sur 11.2.3 

2) Printer HP Deskjet Ink Advantage Ultra 2529 

3) Most recent driver downloaded from official HP site. (version 2.10.0.201112) 

What's wrong:

The printer stopped printing after an update on MacOs Big Sur. It is recognized by the utility, gives information about the device, responds to commands to remove dirt, etc., but does not print any test pages or documents. The process freezes while waiting for the printer to be available.

IMPORTANT: HP Deskjet Advantage 2529 does not support AirPrint. This printer does not have a network connection. It connection only with USB.

Please, help! I can scan my documents and save jpeg on my computer but I can't print documents.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation