cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
vinooram
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Re: HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan

HP Recommended

That is why I was trying to install HP Smart (lets just call it NOT-SO-Smart as it says my laptop is not connected to printer by USB, LOL)... Sorry, but there is a good connection as I can print and scan from my laptop... As for ink levels, when I am printing, there is a little printer icon shows up and briefly displays ink levels... Can't do much from the Printer in Settings 'Manage'

4 REPLIES 4
gkostas
Level 1
11 10 0 0
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Vinooram,

what device do you have and what is your laptop OS?

0 Kudos
deathmountmusic
4 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I feel shafted not being able to get ahold of anyone from hp to fix my computer

0 Kudos
JEmily44
3 3 0 1
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, @vinooram

If you are not able use HP Solution center for Scanning your document, its because Adobe has permanently disabled the Flash Player. And HP Solution center works on Flash Player. So for the time being we have to use other software for Scanning.

Here are two other compatible scanning apps, which can be used to scan your photo or document:

1. HP Scan Extended: You can Download-Save-Install > HP Scan Extended  

Or--

1. HP Scan and Capture: You can download and Install HP Scan and Capture app from Microsoft store. Here is the link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store
    For more information on how to use this app, refer: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04675206

If this Fix the issue please share it with other people too.

0 Kudos
sachdevpht
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 209a-z All in one Printer Product number CN34U110FN Unable to run HP Solution Center and do scanning jobs.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation