Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Photosmart 3210 all in prin
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I bought this HP 3210 all in one printer online and spent $70 on the ink just to find out the software is not compatible with windows 10. Is there a patch or drivers that will work?
Thank you for any help.
Jay F
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Jayfo9

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

As I understand you need the Windows 10 Drivers to support HP 3210 all-in-one printer,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Did you check the HP website?

(Click here to check, if you haven't)

If you have checked and it isn't available, try the below steps:

Step 1: Set Windows Update to automatically download driver software

Open the Windows Device Installation Settings and confirm that your computer is set to automatically download driver software.

1. Search Windows for change device installation, and then click the Change device installation settings Control Panel setting in the list of results.

Device Installation Settings window displays.

2. Select the Yes option, and then click Save Changes.

Figure : Example of selecting the Yes option

Example of selecting the Yes option

Step 2: Connect your printer to the computer

Connect your printer to the computer with a USB cable or through your local network so Windows can detect your printer during the print driver installation.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS.

Let me know if those steps worked for you,

If they did, that's awesome!

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons,

That'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.