Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 2755 All-in-One Printer
iOS

My Deskjet 2755 won’t reconnect to my Wi-Fi

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @RJwilli,

Welcome to the HP Support Community

I understand you are facing a connectivity issue with your HP DeskJet 2755 All-In-One Printer. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.

To assist better:

• Could you please tell me the iOS version running on your device?
  • is the blue light blinking or solid?
  • Did you make any changes on your router?

While you respond to that, please follow the below steps to connect the printer back on your network.

Step 1: Restore network to defaults

• Press the Cancel button to ready the printer.
  • Press and hold the Wireless button and the Cancel button at the same time for five seconds until the Power button starts blinking.
  • NOTE:
  • Your control panel might look different than the following example, but the steps are the same.

Button presses to restore wireless settings

• Wait until the blue Wireless button light blinks continuously.
  • Within two hours, return to the app or software to find and add your printer and complete the setup. 

Step 2 : Connect printer to Wi-Fi

• Please follow the instructions on this link to connect the printer back to your PC.

Note: You can also use the Airprint feature to print directly once the printer is connected to your Wi-Fi

Print with AirPrint

1. Open the app that you want to print from.
  2. To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon reply icon or share icon — or tap share icon
  3. Scroll down and tap pinter icon  or Print. If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section. Not all apps support AirPrint.
  4. Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer
  5. Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
  6. Tap Print in the upper-right corner.

Reference Picture:

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ANAND_ANDY
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.