Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This seems to be the right place to ask this. My son bought me an HP printer. An ENVY 6452e. He uses the internet. I do not so I don't have access. Can this printer even be installed & used w/o the internet? I only have a couple of weeks to return it if that is not an option. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @pdeclark ,

Welcome to The HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I understand you are facing an issue with your HP Product. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.

Yes, you can set up and use the HP ENVY 6452e All-in-One Printer without internet access. 

Here's a general guide on how to do it:

• Printer Setup: Unbox the printer and follow the setup instructions provided in the printer manual. This typically involves unpacking, plugging in power, turning on the printer, and installing the ink cartridges.
  • Connection to Computer: You can connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable. Most printers come with a USB cable included in the box. Connect one end to the printer and the other end to an available USB port on your computer.
  • Driver Installation: Once the printer is connected to your computer, you'll need to install the printer drivers. These drivers can be obtained from the HP website or the CD that came with the printer. Insert the CD into your computer's CD drive and follow the on-screen instructions, or download the drivers from the HP website using a computer with internet access, transfer them to a USB drive, and then install them on your computer.
  • Printer Configuration: After the drivers are installed, your computer should recognize the printer. You may need to set the printer as your default printer in your computer's settings.
  • Printing: Once everything is set up, you can start printing documents from your computer. Simply select the document you want to print, choose the HP ENVY 6452e as the printer, and click print.

Refer to this document:  HP ENVY 6452e All-in-One Printer user manual

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Take care and have a good day.
Gaya1239 – HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.