Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet M110we Printer

My issue is “ a problem has occured and you Will br unable to print, exept for printers report, until the issue is redobles. Check your HP account for more information. It is about network but i dont know What 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @KK2310,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

The message you're seeing on your printer indicates a network-related issue that is preventing normal printing operations, except for the printer's own reports. Here are some steps you can take to resolve this:

Check Network Connection: Ensure that your printer is connected to your network. This can usually be verified by checking the network settings on your printer’s display. If it's a wireless printer, make sure it's connected to the right Wi-Fi network.

Restart Devices: Restart both your printer and your router. This can resolve many basic connectivity issues. Turn off both devices, wait for about 30 seconds, and then turn them back on.

Check HP Account for Alerts or Messages: Since the message mentioned checking your HP account, log into your account on HP’s website. There might be notifications or instructions specific to your printer model concerning the network issue.

Printer's Self-Diagnostic or Reports: Utilize the printer’s capability to print its own reports as mentioned in the error. These reports might include a network configuration page which can help you verify the printer’s network settings and status.

Update Printer Firmware: Sometimes, network issues are resolved through firmware updates. Check if there's an available update for your printer's firmware and install it if available.

Check for IP Address Conflicts: Ensure that there isn’t an IP address conflict on your network. This can happen if two devices are assigned the same IP address. You might need to set a static IP for the printer through its control panel or web interface.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Please mark this post as “Accepted Solution” if the issue is resolved and if you feel this reply was helpful click “Yes”.

Rachel571

HP Support

Rachel571
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.