Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 All-in-One Printer

I have a new internet connection.  I am trying to have my printer join my network.  I have the Instant Ink cartridges.  I did remove my printer from the Instant Ink subscription last night.  The printer is stuck in printing an alignment page and will not print due to the instant ink and not being connected to the internet.  I cannot use the printer's display screen to get the printer online to solve my issue.  I need a reset of my computer.  Unplugging and reconnecting everything is not helping me resolve anything.  It is stuck in a loop and cannot be fixed by using the display screen.  I have been working on this for 3 days now and it is very frustrating.  I need help setting my printer to factory settings so that I can connect to internet and resolve this.  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @amylynn5243,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I understand your frustration, dealing with technical issues like this can be incredibly frustrating. Let's try a few steps to reset your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer to factory settings.

Physical Reset: Turn off the printer and disconnect the power cable from the back of the printer. Wait for about a minute, then plug the power cable back in and turn on the printer.

Hard Reset: While the printer is turned on, disconnect the power cord from the back of the printer. Then, unplug the power cord from the wall outlet. Wait for about a minute, then plug the power cord back into the wall outlet and reconnect it to the printer.

Factory Reset: If the above steps don't work, you can perform a factory reset. This will reset all settings on the printer, including network settings. To do this, follow these steps:

• With the printer turned on, touch the screen to open the menu.
  • Navigate to "Setup" or "Settings".
  • Look for an option like "Restore Defaults" or "Reset All Settings".
  • Follow the prompts to confirm the reset.

Reconnect to Network: After the factory reset, you'll need to set up your printer again to connect to your new internet connection. Follow the on-screen instructions on the printer's display to connect it to your Wi-Fi network.

Reinstall Cartridges: Once the printer is connected to the internet, you can reinstall your Instant Ink cartridges if you wish to continue using the Instant Ink service.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4

HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.